By continuing to browse and use this website, you consent to the following terms, conditions, and policies. If you disagree with any part of these terms, conditions, or policies, please do not use our website. Little DeMoura Designs holds the right to change its policies. Any changes to our policies will be posted here.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice.
- Little DeMoura Designs does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Little DeMoura Designs reserves the right to revoke any stated offers and correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions even after an order has been submitted whether or not the order has been confirmed and your account has been charged. If your account has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Little DeMoura Designs will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Little DeMoura Designs' return policy.
- This website contains material (including but not limited to design, graphics, content, photographs) owned by or licensed to Little DeMoura Designs. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
Little DeMoura Designs
PO Box 770936 Orlando Florida US 32877
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Third Party Links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, this website may include links to other websites. These websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This website and its content is copyright of Little DeMoura Designs- ©2011-2018 Little DeMoura Designs. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
New, unused, unwashed, and undamaged items still in their original packaging may be returned within 15 days of purchase for a full refund less a 10% restocking fee. Unless we made a mistake with your order, you are responsible for return shipping charges.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from email@example.com prior to any return and clearly written on the outside of the package. Return packages without an RMA will not be accepted, and the package will be returned to the sender. The address to ship your return to will be provided once you receive your RMA. In your request for an RMA, you must include your first and last names, address, phone number, the description of the item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Little DeMoura Designs will process any packages that are refused for reasons on the receiving end such as "returned to sender" or insufficient address information (unless by our error) like a return, including any restocking fees and applicable shipping costs.
Please contact us if you need to make changes to an order you have already submitted. We may be able to make the changes prior to the shipping process. Once orders have entered the shipping process, we are unable to make any changes. You are welcome to return any items that you do not want per our above return policies.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
1. Shipment Processing Time. All orders including solely ready to ship items are processed within 2-3 business days. Custom orders can take up to 6-8 weeks for creation before shipping. Items purchased together will be held until all items are ready to ship. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. Pre-orders and backorders will be shipped out as soon as they become available.
2. Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates. For online orders, shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed in USD at checkout. Estimated delivery dates will be provided once your emailed tracking number has been activated. Expedited delivery is only available within the contiguous United States.
3. Shipment Confirmation and Order Tracking. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been placed and another email containing your tracking number(s) once the order has shipped. The tracking number will be activated within 24-48 hours.
4. Signature Requirement. Orders do not require a signature upon delivery. If you would like this option added to your order please contact Little DeMoura Designs at firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include your order number. If this option is requested, please note that an individual must be present at the time of delivery to provide the required signature.
5. Customs, Duties, and Taxes. Little DeMoura Designs is not responsible for any customs clearance charges, duties, or taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the sole responsibility of the customer (e.g., taxes, tariffs, VAT).
6. Damaged, stolen or lost packages. Little DeMoura Designs is not responsible for packages once accepted by the carrier. If your package has not arrived within 15 days or when the tracking shows “delivered”, contact the USPS with your tracking number so they can track the GPS and try to locate your package. Packages shipped by Priority Mail include up to $100 in insurance. If your package arrived damaged or is missing, and it was shipped Priority Mail, you can contact us and we will provide you with needed info to file a claim with USPS.
Little DeMoura Designs ships worldwide.
We do not provide estimates of any duty, VAT, taxes, or clearance charges that may be applicable outside of the U.S. as these are specific to each destination country. Buyer is solely responsible for understanding and complying with the import requirements of the destination country.
Little DeMoura Designs is not responsible for packages once accepted by the carrier.
NO SHIPPING DAYS
Little DeMoura Designs observes US national holidays and does not ship on those days.
Little DeMoura Designs is committed to providing you with the best customer service possible. If you have any questions regarding a product or order, please email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to respond to your inquiries within 24 hours or the next business day.
If there are any questions regarding these terms, conditions, and policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org